Celebrating Your Loved One In The Midst Of Grief
It can feel overwhelming during a difficult time to manage all the arrangements for a service, reception and all the details that soon follow. There is self-imposed pressure to create a special remembrance that adequately honors loved ones. But sometimes handling all the aspects can just be too much.
Tribute will be your right hand during this emotional time. If you want an intimate gathering, a memorial for thousands or a gospel choir or an ice-cream truck, we are here to make it happen.
SERVICE & RECEPTION PLANNING
- Selecting the appropriate venue for the service
- Burial or cremation coordination
- Managing the details of the service and reception including officiant, speakers, flowers, catering, music, etc.
- Program writing and production
- Professionally written obituaries
- Logistical details
- Charity Collaboration, thank you notes and after service details
- Videos or slideshows for the event
- Living video tributes for future generations
- Recordings of the services
- Publication of eulogies with photos