How Do You Wish To Be Remembered?
Many of us have imagined what we would like at our own funerals. Tribute helps those who want the comfort of having their wishes fulfilled. Pre-planning also offers loved ones relief from making difficult and important decisions while grieving. Just as important, you can ensure that your service reflects your wishes.
Perhaps you’re unsure of how you’d like to be memorialized. Maybe you just need to hone the details with a professional. Or maybe you have the whole thing planned out in your head. No matter what – we’re here to help.
SERVICE & RECEPTION PLANNING
- Determining the appropriate venue(s) for the service and reception
- Overseeing the details of the service and reception
- Brainstorming creative ideas including small details that will personalize the day
- Charity Collaboration
- Officiant and speaker coordination
- Facilitate cremation and/or relations with your funeral home of choice
- Videos and slideshows for the event
- Printed programs and itineraries for guests
- Obituaries written by journalists and place it in print and online publications
- Live stream funeral for guests who couldn’t attend